Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sydney's 10th Birthday

I officially have two children in the double digits now...holy cow!  Jay and I pulled Sydney out of school for a birthday lunch date to Red Robin.  These silly girls are two peas from the same pod.  They are alike in so many ways!  I love Sydney's genuine kind heart.  She has an unconditional love for everyone she meets, that usually comes with a hug!










Sydney LOVES getting gifts, so this is her very favorite part of having a birthday!


She LOVES jewelry...


 What kid doesn't love a little spending money?


 A new movie...


A new dress...


More Jewelry...


Morgan got her this earring / necklace holder...


Her Nana made this pillow for her and she sleeps on it EVERY night!




It wouldn't be a complete set of pictures without one of these from Sydney...



We love you to the moon and back miss Sydney!




No comments: