I had seen this idea floating around on Pinterest and decided to make one for our front entry way. I love how it turned out and I hope it stores well so it can be used over and over again...
I didn't get a 'Halloween" picture of all the kids dressed up this year but I got a few random ones throughout the month from different activities...
A family from our ward does a carnival where every family that participates is in charge of a booth and a treat. I chose to do a photo booth and my first halloween-ers were the sister missionaries! I love these gals!
Morgan and Sydney were minions this year. I love how creative they can be with limited supplies!
Sydney was helping me check a location for a upcoming photo session and she had her witch dress on, so this counts for Halloween!
Miss JJ found this costume a the Good Will and was super excited to wear it. He bestie was a chef in training.
Braden was a pirate for Halloween and he pulled this part off really well...Arrgh Matey!






No comments:
Post a Comment