Friday, May 8, 2009

Sydney's 6th Birthday

As parents, we have all said this before, but where has the time gone? It was just yesterday that our little sis was in the NICU being as brave as can be and now she is a happy, energetic, loving, hug giving, blue eyed 6 year old. She has more energy and enthusiasm than I can handle sometimes! I still love her and so does her dad, sister and brother. We hope you had a great birthday Sydney.

Just in case you are wondering what kind of cake decorator I am, I did not forget to do the corner. I had pulled the cake out of the fridge and placed it on the counter to take some pictures when the doorbell rang. Braden saw this as an opportunity to help himself. Yes, he grabbed a chair, climbed up on it and started sampling the cake! There were no complaints other than the fact that I took it away from him!



No comments: