Friday, May 8, 2009

A Wedding and Family Time

We are still alive...just been busy the last few weeks and blogging has taken the back burner. Our family took a trip to Utah for Jon's sister's wedding at the end of April. What a beautiful day it was. The bride and groom looked great, the weather was perfect and all 12 of the grandkids were full of energy! This is Tanya and her husband Chris.

The kids were getting so anxious waiting and waiting and waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the Temple.

Tanya and Chris had a beautiful dessert reception the following night. I thought the display of parfaits looked so cool.


After all the 'formal' events, the kids could hardly wait to get in the pool at the hotel. Uncle Mike was everyone's favorite person because he would throw the kids in the air and they would crash in the water.


Thanks for getting married Tanya and Chris so that we could all get together!

4 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

Those are great photos! Did you take them all? We are thinking of getting a new camera, you'll have to give me a heads up on what you think would be best!

Oh, and the photos of Sydney are super cute too! She is such a sweet girl!

Hans and Laurel said...

Oh I loved looking at these pictures. It was such a good time. Is that Michael throwing Ben? Funny! I'm thinking the next time we all get together should be simply for fun. That way we can have more time to simply hang out - although the wedding was a lot of fun and we all love to dance at the receptions.

nana.amc said...

I love the pictures! I was so busy that I didn't take any. I love it when we all get together, it is noisy, fun, exhausting, exciting, and such a wonderful feeling of being loved! We need to do it again, just to all be together.

TQ said...

These are the first wedding photos i've seen! They look great - and make me really excited to see more!