Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Could I really be this lucky?
For months now I have wondered if Braden was ready to make this transition. He has his favorite pooping corner that he will visit when he needs to do the job. He would also excuse himself from the table to take of business. With the baby coming in a few months, I thought it would be great to get him potty trained so I don't have to kiddos in diapers. I decided that after the girls went back to school, we would give it a try....but in a few weeks. While I was picking a few things up at Walmart, I grabbed a package of big boy underwear thinking that we would get to it later. Braden was so excited he would not put them down. When we got home, I asked Braden to go put them in his room. He insisted that I put them on him. So I said to him, "Braden if you go pee in the potty right now, I will let you wear them. So he runs off to the bathroom, and he sat right down and peed in the toilet. I was shocked!! Now I had to stick to my word. For the next three hours, we made several trips to the potty with great success. We are on day five and with only three minor accidents, he is doing GREAT!! Who knew? Good Job bro-bro. I am very proud of you!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Can I keep him?
I just love him, love him, love him, look how cute he is showing off his new underwear.
Good Job Bro-bro and way to go Heidi!
That is awesome! Some kids just get it. So glad he did!
Gotta love it when you get an easy one. Congrats!!
How cute are those pictures. Someday he might not think so, but right now....dang cute. I'm so glad that its going so well for you guys.
That is so great! I wish he could teach Katie! I hope she is that easy.
Post a Comment