Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School!

Today is one of those bitter sweet moments. I am so glad that school is back in session and so are the kids. Maybe that makes me sound like a bad mom, but summertime can be too long sometimes. Six weeks into it, the kids have had their fun and bordem sets in. I just don't have it in me to entertain anymore all day every day. It was fun to see the girls so excited to pick out their new outfits, pack their new lunchbox and put on their new backpacks. If only this excitement lasted all year through, right? Braden is REALLY going to miss the girls, as will I more than I have probably made it sound! They have been such great helpers around the house as well as to keep their brother happy. I just realized that I get to vacuum the house, put the laundry away and unload the dishwasher everyday now that my helpers are gone!
I love my girls and hope that they have a great year this year. I hope they make great new friends and are great friends. I hope they will be successful in their learning as well.

My 3rd Grader

My 1st Grader

Best Friends....well, most of the time!

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

Oh Heidi, they look so cute!
I hope you two cuties have a wonderful time at school.
Bro, if you get lonely you can always call Livie, she's going to be going through withdrawals as well when Dylan goes back.
Love you guys!