If you are a parent you will totally agree, but how did that go by so fast? We have been blessed (so far) with a very calm, content and great baby. I wished I could say that about the rest of my life right now! I'm not afraid to say that number four has pushed me over the top. I know we are still trying to find a groove and hopefully things will get better over the next few weeks. Jaycee is loved by all of her siblings until she starts to fuss or if they think she is stinky! Then it's a quick handover to mom or dad. We love you Jaycee and are glad to have you as part of our family.


2 comments:
Hope you are doing okay. Jaycee keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Oh, Heidi! number four was my hardest transition. Have not fear, though, it will all fall into place...eventually. In the meantime, just breath...don't worry about your house, simmple dinners and get to be early!! (easier said than done.) It gets better!!
Post a Comment