Friday, December 11, 2009

Latest Sewing Project

So my sister showed me these cool carseat covers that serve the same purpose as a blanket, but now it won't constantly be falling off and I can just slide my arm right through the handle without fighting the blanket. The best part for me is that it only cost me $15 rather than $50! I love when I can do something for cheaper!!



11 comments:

Laurel said...

Super cute - really like the material you picked.

Chelsey said...

You'll have to let me have a closer look at that. What a brilliant idea!

Jen Kesler said...

Love it! Super idea!!

~Michelle~ said...

That did turn out just darling!
I need to get a sewing machine, now...

Erin said...

Awesome. I would like to know how. PLLEEEASE.

Jessica said...

So CUTE!!! What a good idea!

Dave and Holly said...

How in the world do you have time to sew with a newborn. You are seriously "Super Mom". I'll have to make one myself.

Nyra said...

Looking real good....I'm impressed.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

That is so adorable! You are so talented...and seriously you just had a baby!!

Field Family said...

Very cute!! Only thing cuter would have been with the cover up and seeing your sweet baby. Good job!!

Monica said...

I'd love the pattern if you could share Heidi! This is so cute and such a smart idea!!!!!