Friday, April 23, 2010

5 Months Old

My baby is 5 months old today!  Where is the pause button?  Jaycee is SO happy and easy going.  She is learning to giggle, coo and working on rolling over.  If I can keep her up till 9pm, she will sleep until 6:30...whoohoo!!  Jaycee loves her morning stroller rides we try to take every morning after we drop the older girls off at school.  At her 4 month check-up she weighed in at 13lbs 11 oz.  She is getting all those cute little fat rolls on her legs and arms, and obviously her cheeks!  This past week I have been putting her in a bumbo chair to help her sit up and strengthen her muscles.  It really helps to be able to put her wherever I am to keep her happy.  She even gets to sit at the table for meals with us.  She loves her momma very much.  I'm lucky enough to receive most of her smiles.  Of all my children, she is the most reserved as far as being social with anyone outside the family.  I love her to pieces and very glad she is a part of our family.  Happy 5 month birthday to you Jay-jay.

5 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

The photos are gorgeous!!

The Three Vree's said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! love her!!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I love the red hair! So cute!

Hans and Laurel said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Can't believe she is 5 months

~Michelle~ said...

Every one else stole what I was going to say....
so I'll just say DITTO!