Sunday, April 18, 2010

There is beauty all around

Well, the planting bug hit this weekend.  Jon ended up working on Saturday and I needed something to do with the kids, so off we went to Lowes to get tomato and pepper plants as well as some flowers and potting soil.  I love how it completely changes the look of the back yard once we get the garden in and flowers planted.  I cut way back on the amount of tomato plants I did this year.   I always have WAY more than I can use or even give away.  Hopefully I will still get enough to make some salsa again.  I put these little thin planters in my kitchen windows and I love it!!  The forecast for the week is cloudy and rainy...hopefully it will help give my plants a great start.

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

Great now you've given me the gardening bug!
And I still have like three weeks before it's safe to plant my tomato's...
Thanks a lot! :)
Can't wait to see ya in a couple of days!