Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Vacation

We traveled up to Utah for the holiday break.  The first few days we were up there, Jay and I were suffering from tummy aches.  It also snowed, A LOT while were there.  Got the chance to shovel the good ole driveway.  I was quickly reminded of how much I hated that as a kid!  It was freezing weather too.  A lot of days in the negative numbers, but we still made the most of it.  We drove to Logan one day to visit family and good friends and of course to catch an AGGIE game.  Morgan was so excited to be there live! (so was her dad!)  It brought back a lot of good memories of when Jon and I used to go as college kids.







A blue 'A' is a win for the AGGIES!!


I was surprised by how much Madie loved being out in the snow!



The family rode the Front Runner up to Salt Lake to see the Temple lights.  It was a very quick visit because it was way to cold to even enjoy it.  


Maybe best of all, we got to meet the newest Ward grandchild...Maicee Monroe.  She was born on Christmas Day.






No comments: