A new activity we did for the holidays this year was have a Grinch night. Jon made up some green eggs and pancakes served with bacon and a green Grinch drink. We read the story and watched the movie as a family. I have to thank my sister Cozette for the great idea.
This year the kids really wanted to put out some luminaries to celebrate the holidays. I only had six mini candles, so we only put out six luminaries, but it made the kids happy so all is well!
The opening of the Christmas Eve pj's! I love that Sydney and Jaycee are telling a secret, Morgan is like "
Wait, what are you saying?" and Braden is thinking, "Can you just take the dumb picture already!"
Poor Braden, his pj bottoms were 3 times to big for him so he chose to wear some old pants with his new shirt.
I think one of my favorite things about Christmas is the giving of the family gifts. Every year we draw names and then exchange gifts on Christmas morning. Braden drew my name and I love how he was so careful to label his gift to me.
All this boy wanted was Skylander....Santa delivered...one happy boy!
In the chaos of all the gift opening, Jay was totally content to just open her new book from her dad and color away! Oh the simple joys to a child.
Morgan did not have a wish list, which made it REALLY hard for Santa to know what to bring her.
I think Santa pulled it off well this year. Morgan is a huge fan of the Brandon Mull books, all of them.
Santa was able to get two autographed books and an autographed poster. Morgan was beyond thrilled!
Sydney wanted an ipod. Sydney got an ipod...She texts her friends nonstop...
Santa should be shot!
Jon received a fly fishing book, some Star Wars Lego's, and some money to buy camping equipment for his trip to Philmont this summer.
Jon is my hero. He knew how bad I hated editing photos on my slower than slow laptop. So he built me a new computer for Christmas. I love it. It's big. It's fast. Happy me!













1 comment:
Loved it all, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment