Friday, November 14, 2008

Mommy's little helper

I love this little guy! He has to have his hands in anything and everything. I started mixing ingredients to make this yummy cake (which I will get to in a moment). Braden runs over to the kitchen chairs and starts jabbering. When I didn't respond, he ran over to the drawer where I keep all the measuring cups and brought one to me and pointed to the kitchen chairs. He was trying so hard to tell me that he wanted me to bring a chair over for him to stand on so he could help me. He makes a great helper.

This recipe comes from Ginger Lemon Girl. It is her 'Everyday Chocolate Cake' recipe. It turned out awesome!! The best part is that it did not cave in the center. It is very light and fluffy and the most important part, it tastes good.


I'll be serving up cake tonight, so we'll see ya then!


3 comments:

A4GPA said...

The last brownie shot is awesome. Great depth of field!!!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

YUMMY! That cake looks delicious!!

nana.amc said...

To bad we are so far away! If we were closer we would have come for cake. Looks yummy!