After seven long years of not being able to attend a Utah State Aggies basketball game, that all changed this weekend. We made the drive to watch them play the NM Aggies. We were all so pumped. We had on our Aggie blue, had our 'Go Aggies' signs and our dancing spirit. I have never been to a non home game. Being one of only two other people we spotted out in the crowd supporting the USU Aggies made me a little nervous. We bought the nose bleed tickets because they were the cheapest, but because we were there an hour before the game started, we got to hang out down by the court and watch the teams warm up. The girls and Braden were loving every minute of it. I think Jon hopes this will become an annual event! After we took our seats, this really nice older gentleman sat behind us and started a conversation. Come to find out, he was a member of the church...what are the odds of that?

3 comments:
I'm so glad you made the drive down. It looks like you had fun and your shirts and signs were darling!
I loved Braden's dance moves, what a cutie! It looks like you all had a fun time.
Utah State hey Aggies all the way!
You guys are so cool to make the drive to support the team!
Clarissa
Post a Comment