Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sticky haircut

Braden is such a great boy. He will actually sit long enough for me to cut his hair. To ensure that happens, I do give him a sucker, and yes, things get very sticky and hairy! But it gets the job done. His little smile that makes his eyes diappear just melts my heart. He can get away with just about anything if he flashes that smile at me. The best part about these pictures is the glance I get into the future when he will actually have facial hair!

6 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Oh how I love that smile too!
Cute little fart, I couldn't help but laugh at the facial hair.

Hans and Laurel said...

He looks so cute! He does have a great smile

Field Family said...

I used to cut my boys hair with them sitting in the kitchen sink playing with the water. Then the clean up is way easy. He is so stinkin' cute though. He melts my heart too.

Jen Kesler said...

I love the photo with his little tongue sticking out!

jess and jessica said...

That is the best idea ever!! He is sooooo cute!!!!! I love his smile too!

Brown Town Mom said...

Hey Heidi,
That is about the cutest thing with his hair stuck everywhere! We do the same thing but it doesn't work as well anymore. Thanks for the chuckle!
Angela