Friday, February 6, 2009

8 Great Years

Today is one of those bitter sweet days. Eight years ago, our little Morgan was born. What a blessing she has been. There is a part of me that does not want her to grow up and then there is the part of me that has been amazed at the person she is becoming. As a parent, you wonder if you are doing a good job or if you have taught them well. She definitely has a big heart, a kind spirit and is a great friend. This is just a glimpse of her little life that has gone by way to quickly. We love you Morgan and are very proud of you. Happy Birthday!!


7 comments:

A4GPA said...

Awesome Video!!!

~Michelle~ said...

Morgan, Happy Birthday!!! I can still remember the day I drove grandma up to the hospital to see you be born. I cannot believe it's been eight years. We love you.
Heidi the video is great! I cried through the whole thing.

Field Family said...

They grow up too fast, don't they. She is beautiful, and don't you worry if you are raising them right. The few short times I have been with them, I can just tell you are. You are an amazing mother. The video was awesome, I cried through it too.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Happr Birthday Morgan. I hope you have a fantastic day! I can't believe how much she has grown in the past 3 1/2 years that we have known you guys! Awesome video Heidi, it brought tears to my eyes.

Jen Kesler said...

Happy bday M!!!! Love the video...so neat to watch how she has changed over the years. She is such a little lady!!!!

Marsha said...

What a special girl. You did a great job, Heidi. It will be really nice for the baptism. We hope all goes well.

Nyra said...

Well, I'm crying too!!! I don't know how she has had 8 years go by, I haven't. It was great Heidi