As we were rushing out the door for church this morning, Sydney comes out of the bathroom looking like this. This is not how I had done her hair for the day, but how she decided she wanted to wear it, and she did it all by herself! I could not swallow my pride and let her go out in public like this, but I did ask her to pose for a picture. Bless her heart, she has such a free spirit and I love her to pieces.

3 comments:
Oh how I love her!!! Free spirit and all! I like the fact that she wanted a flower in her hair, reminds me of...Well...me!
I will tell you the hardest lesson I have ever had to learn is to pick my battles. Now days when I tell my Alivia to go get ready to go somewhere, she always comes running with her snow boots on. Rain, snow, or shine. And she has decided that she doesn't like me to do her hair either. She is constantly taking it out. So most of the time she looks like an orphan. It drives me crazy. And Danika is a whole other story. I literally have to look the other direction when she leaves for school. Her hair is a mess, she won't let me touch it. I think most people understand so I don't even bother. She can do her hair, but I do put my foot down with other things.
Sydney is darling no matter what her hair looks like! I think you should let her wear it like that....easy for me to say, huh?
Post a Comment