This year we celebrated Valentine's Day with Morgan's baptism. She looked so beautiful. Both sets of grandparents, two of her Aunts, Uncle Eric and her great Grandma Benson traveled very long distances to be here. We had several of our friends there as well to support her in this special day. We are very proud of you Morgan and hope you will always remember the way you felt inside that day.




6 comments:
Morgan looks Beautiful!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
The baptism was so neat. I loved that Jon was emotional while baptizing Morgan. It is such a neat experience. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Morgan you are a beautiful young lady and I am so happy that I was able to witness such a special day in your life!
Your right - Morgan looks very beautiful!
Congrats Morgan!! We are very proud of you making the choice to be baptized. Tristen really wished he could have been there to see you.
I am so glad that I had the opportunity to be there with Morgan. It was a very special day and Morgan radiated. I will cherish the feelings and memories of that day.
Post a Comment