I'm leavin' on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again...
Just kidding! We'll be back in a week. Jon and I are taking our very first vacation together in nine years and three kids later. We are headed off to Hawaii for a week, yeah! I just have to get over my fear of flying and after that, I expect to have a great time. A big thanks to Grandma and Uncle Eric for coming to hold down the fort. See you next week!
6 comments:
Have tons 'o fun! Get a tan for me! Aloha!!
What the ????! I didn't know you were going to Hawaii. Have fun sista! Love ya.
That is so much fun! Enjoy each other! I am so totally jealous.
Wish I could come! Enjoy every minute of it!
Oh, I'm jealous!! Hawaii is my favorite place! You'll have so much fun. Relax and enjoy yourselves, and especially your "uninterruped" time together with no kiddos!
Hope you have so much fun. We had our first vacation minus the kids last July. Loved every minute of it. It went by too fast though. Make sure to post lots of pics when you get home.
Post a Comment