Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two Feet

We are very excited to announce that our family is growing by two feet. The new little addition will be arriving near the Thanksgiving Holiday. Right now we are at 18 weeks and feeling much better. We have decided not to find out what we are having and let it be a surprise...I don't do well with surprises, I like to plan, but I think I can do it!

10 comments:

Brad and Lisa said...

Congrats! That's vey exciting news!

Kristie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Good luck on the waiting to find out what it is... I'm hoping to do that on our next one, but it's going to be HARD!!!

~Michelle~ said...

Now I can breath a little easier knowing I'm not going to spill the beans...
I for one am terribly excited to love and hold this new baby!

Chad and Annie said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! That is pretty impressive that you guys are going to wait to find out what you are having.. I could never do it!! We are so happy for you!

Jen Kesler said...

Awww...you're not going to find out? You two are TOUGH!

The suspense is going to kill me...I can't imagine what it's going to do to you. Ha! No, I'm just kidding. You CAN do it! I'm rooting for a boy. Braden needs a partner in crime!!

Hans and Laurel said...

I liked your new title to the blog - and yes I noticed it a while ago. I'm glad that your feeling better. I am so shocked that your not finding out. I think it will be a neat experience for you guys. I can't wait to meet your new addition.

Field Family said...

I actually wondered about the title of your blog a while ago, but figured if I was right that you would tell us. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you. We didn't find out with our second (not by my choice) but it was really fun to hear "It's a girl" when she was born. Good luck, but really you have girl and boy stuff so you should be covered! Oh I am so excited!!!

Jess & Jessica said...

Yeah Christensen family!!! Congrats on the new baby! I think it will be fun to be surprised, however I can't handle it. I had to be surprised with Addison because our tech couldn't see what he was and it was sooo hard. I do have to admit it was very excited to be surprised when the day finally arrived to meet him.

Angie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting, and I'm glad you're feeling better. Been there, done that, so I feel your pain! Exciting news!!

Melissa said...

That is fantastic news! I'm really excited for my newest second cousin.