We are expecting the arrival of our newest family member. I would have to say that lately I have been beyond ready to be done with this pregnancy, but then at the same time I think to myself....this will be the last time I feel a little life inside of me and I should be enjoying every minute of it. I think that it just gets hard when you are so tired and fat and the simplest things become such a huge task. I am extremely grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted Jon and I with four of His children to raise. Each day I pray that I can be a better mother and teach them the things they should know.
As most of you know, we chose not to find out the gender of this baby. Just for curiosity sake, I would like to take a poll and see what you think we might be are having. To take the poll, just make a selection to the right of this posting. The results will be made known on Tuesday, November 24th.
We are so excited to find out if the kids are getting a brother or a sister! Also, we are open to any name suggestions.....6 letters and 2 syllables is the pattern we have with the three other kids and that is the way we are leaning with this one...I know, call me crazy!
4 comments:
I felt the same way when I was carrying Chase-wishing it would end but realizing I'd never feel a baby inside again. With him it's like that with every phase like sleeping through the night, going to nursery, baby food, etc. etc. I look forward to new progress but remind myself it will never be this way again. I have enjoyed him SO much! We are excited to hear what you have. You guys are great parents. Lucky baby!
Well, if Brigham would have been a girl we were going to name her Aubrey Rae. Really, if Camden or Brigham would have been a girl. As for boy names, which I think you are having, they are so much harder to choose... I have a nephew named Barret...great name, I thought...good luck!
Also, I know how you feel about wanting the baby out, but also knowing what is to come once they are out...a little intimidating. You are a great mom! You will be fine!!
Since I voted boy, here are a couple of names. Call me biased but I like them. Carson and Parker. Feel free to use them if you like them. Although, you may not want to use Parker, every boy I know with the name has just about put their mothers in the looney bin. Good luck, can't wait to hear. I like Carter too :)
The bittersweet mother moments of joy mixed with guilt. We were going to name Avalie Harrison if she was a boy. Not your pattern, but coming up with names is not my strength.
Post a Comment