Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Family Photo's

I wanted to make one last stitch effort to get a few good family pictures before the baby comes. Braden definitely makes it a challenge. He would rather throw dirt and collect rocks, but all in all, the camera did a great job and I think it was a success! I have posted a few of my other favorites on my photo blog if you'd like to check them out.



4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

So I really like the second to last photo where everyone is touching or looking at your belly. It made me cry (darn these pregnancy hormones).
Morgan and Sydney look so grown up.
I can't wait for a few more weeks when you add another sweet little soul to your family.
Love you guys!

Hans and Laurel said...

These turned out great. I love fall family pictures.

Jen Kesler said...

Fantastic pics! Pretty soon we'll be seeing some great pics of a warm and squishy little newborn baby. .....and we'll finally get to know boy or girl!

Stef said...

THose are SO cute. The one with everyone touching your belly is super-sweet. I love it!!