Very cute name and super cute pics.
This picture is adorable. For being so young this is really great. I love the name too!!
Congratulations! She looks so much like your other kids. Very cute!
Love the name and the photos!!!
LOVE IT!!!
She is adorable! Congrats!
She is such a cutie. I haven't had a baby that big before and so when I see her she looks older than a newborn. But she is ADORABLE, name and all!
Jaycee is adorable and I love her name. The pictures you took of her are amazing. You could be a professional. Congrats and keep posting cute pics.
Congratulations Heidi, she is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very cute name and super cute pics.
This picture is adorable. For being so young this is really great. I love the name too!!
Congratulations! She looks so much like your other kids. Very cute!
Love the name and the photos!!!
LOVE IT!!!
She is adorable! Congrats!
She is such a cutie. I haven't had a baby that big before and so when I see her she looks older than a newborn. But she is ADORABLE, name and all!
Jaycee is adorable and I love her name. The pictures you took of her are amazing. You could be a professional. Congrats and keep posting cute pics.
Congratulations Heidi, she is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment