My sweet Morgan celebrated her 9th birthday this past weekend. Like most parents, I can't figure out where the time has gone and how quickly we reached this point in life. I love everything (well, almost!) about this girl. She has been a blessing to our family. She is a great leader and big sister. I let her invite a few friends over for a girl's night out. We did a craft, painted nails, ate a ton of ice cream and goodies and watched a movie. The following night we went out to eat as a family to a place in town that serves gluten free pizza. The girls were exstatic about the idea of eating out. That is something we have only done a few times in the past two years. It was a lot of fun and the food was really good. Thanks for having a birthday. We love you very much Morgan and are so glad to have you as a part of our family!
(To get a better view of all the fun we had,
click on the picture to make it bigger.)
2 comments:
Such cute photos! I LOVE the collage you made!
Your family is growing, but still so cute! Thanks for the visit when I was there in January - we LOVED the carmels - especially the cinnamon ones.
Post a Comment