This was the special treat that Morgan and her dad brewed up for breakfast...
Morgan made this Valentine's broach for me to wear, which I did.
...and this is the card filled with love that I got from Jon...
I'm felling l little bit guilty. I sometimes feel bogged down with all these nonsense holidays. So I was going to just blow through this one and move one. That's when I opened my church binder to find this card from Jon, and then I received my beautiful broach from Morgan. Thanks for the example of love, guys. I will try to do better next year! I did make these treats for dinner...that should count for something, right?
You can find the recipe here.
1 comment:
Too Funny Heidi...I saw this recipe a few weeks ago and thought they looked fun. I then spent an entire night (Saturday night)looking for the recipe again, because I didn't bookmark it, so I could make them for my kids and I couldn't find it again. I should have just called you!!!
I liked Jon's card and Morgan's broach is just adorable, I'm glad you had a good valentines.
Post a Comment