Don't you just love when your kids are down right honest? We were getting ready for church yesterday and Morgan asked me if she could pack some diapers in the diaper bag. I said, "No, already done that." She then asks if she can refill the wipes to put in the diaper bag. I said, "I have already done that too." Her response..."Ahh, come on mom, I just want to assist the elderly!" My jaw dropped. Does she really think I am that old? If any of you have seen the movie Up, you will know that is where she got that self esteem boosting comment! I love you Morgan even if I am elderly.

4 comments:
Too Funny!!!
That is hilarious. Kids say the funniest things. And you aren't Elderly!
Her witty comments remind me of her mother! You both are too funny!
Thanks for making me laugh, I needed that tonight. You're kids are darling. Little Jaycee is adorable!
Post a Comment