Friday, March 26, 2010

Braden's 3rd Birthday

My little man celebrated his 3rd birthday yesterday.  I feel like it should only be his 2nd...I'm not sure how the last year has slipped by so quickly.  Braden is really into Lightning McQueen these days, so that is the cake he chose for me to make.  It couldn't come out of the oven fast enough.  Then I couldn't frost it fast enough!  It's so hard to wait  when you're little.  He picked sweet and sour meatballs for his b-day dinner.  When dad got home from work, he got to open his presents....a scooter and a bubble blowing gun (that does not work well at all).  I think he would say he had a great day.  I know that he has made my life great.  God knew I needed a little boy.  He holds a special place in my heart that I can't even put into words.  I love how sweet he is with Jaycee.  His favorite activity right now is to have light sabor fights with his dad each night.  I love to see how much he loves his dad.  The first thing Braden says to Jon each day when he gets home from work is, "I missed you today dad."  Melts my heart everytime!  I am so glad you are a part of our family Braden.  I love you. 



3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Happy Birthday Braden!
We love you!!!

Laurel said...

He is sure a cute little boy too! I love seeing pictures of him and I love that you can see how excited he is. The cake looks great! Happy Birthday Braden!!

Jen Kesler said...

I can't believe he's three! His cake turned out so cute!