I can't believe that spring break has already come and gone. We made a trip to Utah to visit family for the week. Jon spent a few days in Cache Valley and went fishing with his brother.
We even made it to In-and-Out Burger. Those were some really good hamburgers!! I got to meet baby Braxton...what a cutie!! My sister Michelle was due to have her baby while we were there, but that didn't happen...instead he was born 4 hours after we left. She did that same thing with her last baby...we need to have better timing! I will have to see him in a few weeks when the girls and I go back up for a girl's weekend getaway. All in all, we had a great vacation. I even got in some photo lesson's with my brother.
We even made it to In-and-Out Burger. Those were some really good hamburgers!! I got to meet baby Braxton...what a cutie!! My sister Michelle was due to have her baby while we were there, but that didn't happen...instead he was born 4 hours after we left. She did that same thing with her last baby...we need to have better timing! I will have to see him in a few weeks when the girls and I go back up for a girl's weekend getaway. All in all, we had a great vacation. I even got in some photo lesson's with my brother.








3 comments:
Wow Heidi! Your pictures just keep getting more and more amazing! You've definately got that "touch". It's been fun to watch your family grow!
I agree. Maybe we can convince you to take our pictures?
Heidi! You are just getting better and better! I guess I am lucky to have had you take our pictures before you start charging hundreds of dollars an hour! ;)
Post a Comment