This past week while visiting at my mom's house, she had this bunny sitting out on her table. I remember making those bunnies many many years ago for Easter. It brought back memories of being a kid. They are as easy as pie to make. So I picked up the needed materials and me and the girls' (Cozy included), made a bunch to give to friends. It was a great way to spend the day with the girls.
Here is a link that gives directions on how to make them...
If you are filling the bunny with jelly beans, you may need to glue a small round piece of felt on the bottom of the bunny. I bought my wash rags at Walmart...18 rags for $4.
7 comments:
They look darling!
So, did you steal my bunny and take it home and it reproduced?
So cute!! Do tell! Or is it a family secret?
These are too cute! do you have directions for them to share? Thanks, Kellyc
Thanks for the link Heidi! Your friend Erin gave me the link in an email for your gf blog to check out. I am the one who gave her the mock better batter mix. =0) Off to check out the bunny craft. Kelly
Well you are very welcome. I didn't create it and I am happy to share (just like someone did with me!) So glad you like it.) I was just thinking I have pictures to post about cookies I made with the better batter. I'll have to get that posted. I just recently started blogging more. so, anyhow, you are welcome. =0)
I love those. My mom used to make those when I was little...Oh the memories.
Post a Comment