Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Celebrating 7 years

Seven years ago today I was giving birth to my sweet Sydney.  Only she was coming into this world almost 8 weeks early.  All though her body was oh so tiny, her spirit was strong, and still is to this day.  (She has a lot of her mom in her!)  Sydney has such a free spirit and a happy disposition.  She will always be the first to give a hug to anyone that she comes in contact with.  She is a great big sister to Braden.  They are like two peas in a pod!  Sydney has blessed our lives in so many ways.  She is a outstanding student and excels in everything she does.  She has recently started learning to play the piano and is doing very well.   I have picked out just a few of my favorite pictures of Sydney from over the years (blogger wouldn't be able to hold all the ones I could post!).  It is absolutely amazing how fast they change and grow up .  Happy Birthday Sydney.  You are loved by many...especially your mom and dad.







2 comments:

Haley Larsen said...

I remember when she was born! I was so excited to have another cute Christensen girl to sit in front of us in church! Feels like so long ago, and yet, in just a year she'll be Baptized. She is a sweetie! I love you, Sydney! Happy Birthday!

Hans and Laurel said...

I remember going to see her in the hospital and how small she was. She really is a beautiful girl and we love it when we all get together. She always has a big smile on. Happy Birthday Sydney! Hope that you had a great day