I love this boy! He has discovered the world of bugs! He LOVES to go find rolly pollies (potato bugs), lady bugs and with his dads help, praying mantis. We have even found a toad/frog in the garden...lucky for the toad I saw him as I stepped back or we would have had toad guts all over mom's shoes....eewww! Appearantly the toad had lost another batlle somewhere else because he only had one eye.
Braden's speech is getting better every day. He says some of the funniest things. I need to be better about documenting them, because I am quickly forgetting them. His latest was on Sunday while we were at church. He kept picking his nose and said to his dad, "My nose hurts dad." So Jon tilted his head back to take a look and without hesitation Braden says, "You can't see anything up there, it's too dark!"



3 comments:
Haha! That is awesome. ARen't boys so fun...and oh so different than girls!
Ah Braden, we love you!
Dylan would love to go bug hunting with you, when you come up!
Gross! I don't think I will be able to handle a little boy anymore! I hate bugs and dirt and gross stuff like that!
Post a Comment