Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swim Lessons

The kids have been doing swim lessons this past week.  Can I just say that I have been extremely impressed with the instructor this year.  She is the coach for the Duke City Swim Team.  She is so kind, patient and very complimentary to the kids.  I really feel like the kids have made HUGE progress this year.  Morgan has really picked up on the back stroke.  She is trying to work on her breathing so she can get better at the free style.


The fact that Sydney is out where she cannot reach the bottom, not plugging her nose and moving her arms in the right direction is AWESOME!!  I am so proud of her.


As for this little man, he is having a blast!  Braden cannot stand to have water anywhere near his ears and he most definitely does not like his head wet...so he is doing great.  I think it really helps that it is not mom or dad trying to get him to swim.  He has a great instructor.


Whoohoo!  Braden is practicing blowing bubbles under the water.
  

These last two pictures are mostly for me.  I think he is as cute as can be with his goggles on!  He reminds me of a pilot back in the day when the Wright Brothers flew planes.


4 comments:

The Three Vree's said...

Adorable!! Bro Bro is so stinking cute! Love him! Glad they are all having fun and learning!

~Michelle~ said...

LOVE the last picture of Braden!
Your pool pictures look so nice, I'm feeling the urge to go swimming!
Go Morgan, Go Sydney, Go Braden!

Stef said...

Haha. I am going to give that woman a call. I have 4 of my kids that could benefit from a little swim! So very cute is your little boy!!

nana.amc said...

The best part of summer is WATER! or is it ice cream? I guess which ever is closer. I am glad they are enjoying themselves. Sydney seemed a littled bored the other night. She told me all she did was sit on the couch and color.