Friday, June 10, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday

*Made it through the first week of summer!!  I am so tired from going nonstop, but at the same time it keeps the kids busy and from fighting all the time.  The kids have been doing swim lessons this past week.  I love to see how well they are doing.  I think we will sign the girls up for a swim team next week.
Morgan does really well at the back stroke and I would like to see her perfect it a little better.  All three of the kids love to be in the water!  I guess I should day all four kids!  Jaycee really enjoyed being in the kiddie pool the other day as well.
*We miss our daddy.  He spends so much time at work that we very rarely get time to do any activities with him.  I feel like he is missing out on so much.  I am so grateful for his sacrifices so that we can do fun things this summer and for the comforts we enjoy every day.
*We have had so much of the smoke from the Arizona fire filling our sky at night that it has been difficult to be outside and breathe.  It has made for some really amazing sunsets though!
*Braden got made at Jon over something this past week.  He folds his arms, looks directly at Jon and says, “You don’t deserve any more hugs from me!”  That little boy says some of the funniest things.  Love it!!
*Jaycee loves having her sister’s home.  Sydney is so good at keeping her entertained.  Jaycee is fascinated with all the birds that come to eat at the bird feeder in the backyard.  It has been one thing that really makes her chatter a lot.  She can say bird, bro-bro, mamma, and dada. Her speech is getting much better since she has become mobile.
*I feel so blessed to have had such an easy recovery.  I have had great friends that have taken the kids, brought in meals and just been very supportive.  I know that sometimes many blessing and answers to prays come through trials. 
*We are getting very excited to have family in town next week for Sydney’s baptism.  
*I will be so happy to have my favorite lens back on Monday.  I had to send it in for repairs and it I have been without it for a month now.  I have some new locations I have found and I am getting very anxious to take some photos there!

No comments: