Friday, November 11, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday

*Today’s date is 11-11-11 and it is just past 11:11 p.m. that I am writing this!!
Sometimes Friday comes way faster than I am prepared for and here it is a half hour before midnight and I am franticly trying to get this post written…
*I love that when Braden is done for the night, he is done.  He has no problem telling Jon or I to get him tucked in because he is so tired!  Tonight was one of those nights.
*Watched the movie Charly again tonight, and again, I cried like a baby through the whole last half of it.
*The kids were goofing off last night and Jay ended up falling on her wrist and would not stop crying.  She wouldn’t let me touch it; she couldn’t bring her hand to her mouth and she wouldn’t stop holding it with her other hand.  I did not want to spend the night at the ER and I certainly didn’t want a $2000 medical bill last night.  Prayers were answered and within the hour she was back to her usual self.
*I had the chance to do a family photo shoot for a friend of mine this past weekend and I had a blast!  They made my job so easy and I love how the pictures turned out.
*Jon is on a campout with the scouts again this weekend.  Let’s just say that I am extremely glad I get to crawl into a warm bed tonight….I don’t think Jon can say the same thing!   Pray that they don’t freeze to death.

1 comment:

Hans and Laurel said...

Glad her wrist is okay. I really liked your pictures from your shoot. They were really cute!