The kids and I spent four days of our trip in Houston with my sister Michelle and her family. This amazing sunset was taken just a few streets over from her house.
We took the kids to Galveston Beach for an afternoon and they had a Blast finding beach crabs.
Running in the water and splashing...
These guys has a whole bucket full of crabs...
My beautiful girls just taking in the view...
We even got to see some dolphins swim past...
The birds were like vultures! The kids opened a bag of Cheetos and the birds went crazy!
We also got to squeeze on this precious little girl...my newest niece, Abrielle.
All of these crazy kiddos are growing up way to fast!
(Mo-12, Syd-9, Bro-6, JJ-3, Dylan-8, Olivia- 6, Isaac-3, Abby- one month)
Striking a pose...
I promised Michelle that I would take a family picture for her, but by the time we found a spot and wind had picked up, most of the kiddos were so tired and it was freezing cold...Needless to say, it didn't go as well as I had hoped!




























.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment