I want to remember the innocence of a child...the kids were digging through the dress up bin and of all things, found this bandanna to be so much fun. We laughed and giggled together and had a great time. I love being able to capture their expressions.
This one here of Braden truly captures him. I love everything about this picture. I love that he smiles with his eyes. I love the little wrinkles on his nose. I can almost hear his giggle when I look at this picture. It is pure happiness and simple joys.
Sydney didn't want to do bandanna pictures, but rather her bling bling and sparkle shoes. Yes, those hot pink high heels are for dress up only. Sydney is very into style and glamour. That is who she is and gives me reason to believe that I am headed for trouble with this daughter of mine in the next few years!












1 comment:
Syd...I love those shoes...and I loved the shopping trip that we got those on. (with the Christmas Money I gave you :) )
Post a Comment