Grandma and Grandpa recently got some 4 wheelers. So we took them out for a drive. Morgan and Sydney had a ball! They would have driven them all by themselves if we would have let them. They couldn't keep their little fingers off the gas button. Morgan's favorite thing was to go up and down the hills raising her hands like she was on a roller coaster ride at Lagoon.
Braden showed his colors of truely being a boy! He threw the dirt, he ate the dirt, he put his food in the dirt, he just plain loved being in the dirt! For those of you who know me well, this was really hard for me to watch. I don't like my kids to be dirty! In the end, I had to remind myself that the car can be vacuumed and the clothes can be washed.
Braden showed his colors of truely being a boy! He threw the dirt, he ate the dirt, he put his food in the dirt, he just plain loved being in the dirt! For those of you who know me well, this was really hard for me to watch. I don't like my kids to be dirty! In the end, I had to remind myself that the car can be vacuumed and the clothes can be washed.


No comments:
Post a Comment