Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flip Flop Fun

Today was craft day. We went to Hobby Lobby to get some really cheap flip flops to decorate.
We have a Ward party coming up on the 4th of July. They are having a parade for the primary kids. We thought it would be fun to be all decked out. Next week we will be painting shirts and decorating the kids' bikes.

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Would you please teach me to be more like you. Craft day how fun is that. Every day is more like a "don't kill your kids" kind of day for me, how do you squeeze it in? I think I spend all my time trying to escape my kids instead of teaching and playing with them, but I guess you probably already know that.
Cute flip flops tell the girls I love them (the flip flops, well and the girls too)and tell all your kido's how much I miss having them around.

Hans and Laurel said...

Sounds like a fun time. Summer has started to get a little boring around here. Maybe something like that would help perk it up a bit. Have fun in the parade.

David said...

Sounds like fun. I'm sure the girls loved it.