Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

This was probably one of my favorite Christmas's so far. I got up before the kids so that I could get their reaction on video. I waited and waited and they never got up. The excitement was killing me, so I sent Jon in to get them up. Braden got a new addition to the Geotrax set, a Batman car and a basketball hoop. Sydney was so excited to find a Razor scooter under the tree as well as a stuffed stitch and a barbie.
Morgan had asked Santa for skates and he delivered! She was on cloud nine. She wore them from seven thirty in the morning until the sun went down! I am surprised she could walk the next day after all her falls on her tailbone. She is a very determined little girl and she is working hard to figure it out.
Morgan drew my name for Christmas. She came up with the best gift ever. First of all, she knows that my favorite treat in the whole world is licorice. It has been almost a year since I had any. (It has wheat in it, so I have gone without since my kids can't have any.) She bought me a two pound bag of Twizzler's! Her and her dad also put together a coupon book of jobs I can redeem at any time. Thank you Morgan, I loved it! Santa brought me a new digital camera. Please don't jugde the quality of the pictures yet, it is going to take me lots of practice to learn how to use it!

Jon's brother gave us his retired Game Cube. Let's just say that Jon and the girls have spent a lot of time playing Mario Cart over the past two days! He also got some much needed dress pants and shirts.
We had the opportunity to share Christmas with Nana, Papa and Tanya this year. That was so much fun for us.



1 comment:

Hans and Laurel said...

It looks like a great day! The kids all look so happy. Have fun with your new camera.