Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who, me?

So Braden has moved from toilet fascination to pulling dirt out of the potted plants. While the rest of us were busy decorating the Christmas tree, Braden was busy unpotting a different tree! What to do with this boy? Love him, I guess!This is the only picture of several dirt removals. The second time he did it he gathered a couple of the couch pillows and made dirt mounds on them. What next? ....or maybe I shouldn't ask that question!


1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

Alivia once had the worst fascination with my potted plants and throwing the dirt all over, her favorite times were just after I had watered them because apparently mud is more "fun" the dirt.
She has finally however, moved on to bigger and better things like coloring on the fabric couches with crayons.
The only advise I can give is to brace yourself Heidi , brace yourself, the best is yet to come!