Friday, December 5, 2008

Eight...

8 TV shows I like:

  1. Oprah
  2. NCIS
  3. Today Show
  4. Chuck
  5. Eli Stone (Just learned it is being cancelled)
  6. Bones
  7. Dr. Phil
  8. Numbers

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. Got the kids to school
  2. Went shopping at Mervyn's for the last time before they shut their doors :(
  3. Waited for 6 1/2 hours for the repair man to come and fix my dishwasher, and it's still broke and will be for another week!
  4. Piano practice with Morgan
  5. Cooked dinner
  6. Washed dishes by hand
  7. Put kids to bed
  8. Went to bed and slept like a rock!

8 things I am looking forward to:

  1. Christmas
  2. Christmas to be over
  3. Braden learning to communicate better
  4. Hopefully a new year with less trials
  5. A vacation with just me and my handsome hubby
  6. The day we have our house paid off
  7. Going to bed tonight
  8. Days with more daylight

8 of my favorite places to eat

  1. Olive Garden
  2. Dion's (Toasted subs and pizza)
  3. Garduno's
  4. PF Chang's
  5. My house for GF pizza
  6. Any meal I don't have to cook!
  7. Wendy's for a frosty
  8. Taco Amigo for the best french fries and bean burrito's

8 Things I wish for

  1. My kids to be happy
  2. Better tasting Gluten Free cakes, cookies and breads
  3. Money
  4. More time to do the things I like to do
  5. A safer and more secure world to live in
  6. A little less mischief from my son
  7. My mom and dad to be happy
  8. Financial freedom

8 people I tag....

  1. Stephanie
  2. Laurel
  3. Jilynne
  4. Jen K.
  5. Holly
  6. Sarah C.
  7. Tanya
  8. Anyone that wants to do this

2 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

Check #4 on "8 things I look forward to."

I didn't know you had done a lot of hiking this year!?!

Ha, ha!! Just giving you a hard time! After all, what are visiting teachers for?

I hope 2009 brings nothing but happiness for you, Jon and the kids! Love ya!

Jen Kesler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.