So I have a confession to make....I waste alot of time at the computer doing nothing worthwhile. I have had the material for these blankets in my closet for a VERY long time. My goal in January was to get them made. Well that didn't happen and I didn't get to it in February either. I'm proud to say THEY ARE DONE!! I also made my favorite flower towels while I had my machine out. Now I'm hooked, I need a new project. It's amazing what I can accomplish when I'm not wasting time.
5 comments:
Very cute projects. I would like tolearn how to make those towels one day if you wouldn't mind sharing how. ERIN S.
I got dibs on the dinosaur blanket!!
I love to sew too. I am knee deep in a Levi Rag Quilt right now. You should try and make one. They are fun. I will post a picture when I finish it. Love your blankets. Too cute.
Cute stuff! Way to go on finding some motivation to do all that. I prefer to sit around and waste my time....all day every day.
Heidi, I have to say that I'm glad you waste time on the computer. I would have thought that someone as put together as you certainly wouldn't waste time doing such things, but it makes me feel a LITTLE bit better about all myself, so thanks!! :) BTW, cute blankets!!
Post a Comment