Thursday, March 19, 2009

I should know better...

Than to ask my two year old to bring me a tissue so I can help him blow his nose!

4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

It made me laugh and gave me a reason to smile today, so thanks for posting this!

JMP said...

Heidi! So fun! He is darling! I swear you just had him! I can't believe he is that old! I love reading your posts. BTW- tell your hubby my boys were complaining that we need to get him back to be our home teacher! He is the only person that has EVER come!

HFG said...

That is so awesome!! Boys are just something else, that's all I have to say. In this house full of girls, sometimes I just shake my head at Will, he is totally on a different track, or maybe it's just that he's 3 and going through the terrible twos a little late!! I'm not sure. At least you're finding humor in the situation:)
HFG

Jen Kesler said...

too cute!