Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Fun

The first night at grandma's house, all the kids played the Wii. Braden loved being part of the action!

Grandma and Grandpa have 4 wheelers, so we made our own riding track around the yard.

Uncle Nyles hosted a family BBQ at his home. Oh how I miss yards with lots of green grass and shade. Sweet Sydney pondering the meaning of life over a plate full of Cheetos.


Uncle Nyles has a rabbit and chickens. The girls had a blast trying to catch the chickens.


One of my favorite memories as a kid was attending the Provo Freedom Parade. It has been well over twenty years since I last went. I have had this need to take my kids. So we did. My brother has a condo right on the parade route. I think the kids really enjoyed the bands, floats and the free handouts of taffy!


No comments: