Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's a ....

Healthy looking baby! We had our ultrasound this morning, and everything looks and measures good. I have seriously lost sleep the last couple of nights stressing about keeping the gender a surprise. We stuck to our decision and we did not find out what we are having. Part of me feels very unsatisfied today because in the past, this has always been a half-way there reward to learn the sex of the baby and the other half of the reward comes when the baby is born. I do feel very blessed that for the time being, the baby looks healthy, and that is the most important part. We took the girls with us and they found it exciting to see the baby on the TV monitor.
Unfortunately this is the only clear picture we got to bring home with us, but in this photo you can see the legs, arms, hands and the baby's chest.

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Wow, I'm seriously surprised you stuck to your guns, I thought you'd fold for sure!
No profile pictures....
Oh well, look how cute those little legs are!

Field Family said...

Half way there!!! It will be a fun surprise. Everyone should do it at least once. Glad the little one is healthy.

Stef said...

And very modest. I was hping to get a glimpse to see if I could tell. Good for you! It really is worth the wait!!