Thursday, July 23, 2009

Marshmallow Shooters

Jon built some sample marshmallow shooters for a scout activity coming up. The girls have had a blast using them. Instead of shooting them into the air or at a target, they like shooting them into each others mouths. That way they can eat the marshmallows! Personally I think it's gross, but kids will be kids!





3 comments:

skyfireblaze said...

Be careful kids! "You'll shoot your eye out!"

Where's my super cool black marshmallow shooter? :-) You were using it weren't you!

~Michelle~ said...

Awesome!

Field Family said...

The easter bunny brought some of these to my kids a couple of years ago. What was he/she thinking? I was finding stale marshmallows all over my house for months. Too bad they eventually all broke. And no I didn't do it. They broke from being over used I think. And my kids shot them into each others mouths too. Gross!!!