Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

So today was the long awaited day for carving pumpkins. Not one of my favorite activities, more so Jon and the kids, but I do hang out with them while they do their carving.

This has got me stumped....This little man likes to be dirty, get messy, or anything of the sort, but he would not, I repeat, would not touch the pumpkin guts! EEEWWW is all he had to say! Made me laugh.

Here is the finished product of our carving activity....starting with the top left...Jon's, Morgan's, Sydney's and on the bottom...Braden's (with moms help).


Morgan chose to be Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter series...

Sydney dressed up like a book character called Pinkalicious....

Braden was the ever scary but yet squeezable Sully...

The best part about today is the kids collected a ton of candy which on Monday we are donating to the troops for a dollar a pound...and let's just say, the kids will do very well!
Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

The pumpkins look awesome.
The kiddo's all look so darling in their costumes too!
I think it's funny that Braden wouldn't touch the pumpkin guts :)

Hans and Laurel said...

Awesome pumpkins. You guys did a great job. I like the costumes too. What a great idea to do with the candy.

Haley Larsen said...

Your kids are adorable! I remember when Morgan was Sully--SO cute! Can't wait for your little one to arrive!

David said...

Sounds like a great haloween!