Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 months old

This little bundle of pure joy had her 2 month check up today.  She weighs in at a whopping 11 lbs. and 5oz. and 23 inches long.  She has started handing out smiles on a regular basis now.  She is a really great baby minus the stuffiness she has been dealing with the past few days.  As crazy as life has been, I can't imagine life without her. 


5 comments:

Kristie said...

I don't think I've been able to get a good look at her yet! She is ADORABLE! I love her outfit too!

Field Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Stef said...

She is so cute! It was fun to watch your girls just taking care of her tonight!

Hans and Laurel said...

She is so cute! I can see more of the red in her hair in this picture.

Anonymous said...

Is her hair red? That would only make her even more cute! Also, FYI we have a blog if you like to check it out: www.myglowingfire.blogspot.com

Amy