This is the best way for me to describe Braden these days. He is all about being a boy...running, screaming, throwing, getting dirty, but no matter what he his up too, when he passes by his sister, he always stops and gives her a soft and gentle kiss on the forehead. It melts my heart every time!
He also has decided that he will not participate in having his picture taken on demand. I had to offer up a serious amount of treats to get the next few pictures.
This is as close as it gets as far as getting a kiss from Braden these days. He has really attached himself to his daddy since the arrival of Jaycee.
...I'm innocent....I promise mom!
Braden's favorite activity these days is having lightsaber fights with his dad. He has got his acting skills down. He knows how to make the whooshing sounds and to play dead when he gets hit.
4 comments:
Oh Heidi, I know I sound like a broken record, but I cannot believe how much he's grown since I've seen him last. He's a little man now, and not a toddler any more. I really see his daddy in him in these pictures too.
Love you Bro, and I'm glad you're sweet to your baby sister!
Ha. That sound (zzzew zzzew) of the lightsabers is a constant in my house. How sweet that the little Jedi will still plant a kiss on his sister.
I like this sword better.....than....
I think Heavenly Father made our kids so darn cute for a reason, it's hard to stay mad at them for very long. How can you get upset at a face like Brayden's, expecially when he's kissing his baby sister...so sweet!
Post a Comment