For the first time in several years, we got enough snow (maybe 2 inches, and that did not melt in the first few hours of the day!) in the backyard for the kids to build a very small snowman. All though they don't care about the size, it was was the sheer joy of having snow at all. Sometimes I get really sad that my kids don't get to enjoy the snow like I did as a kid. Besides Morgan as an infant, my kids have no idea what fun sledding and tubbing can be. I remember when my dad used to drive us around the neighborhood on the three wheeler and do donuts...ahh, those where the days! We will take what we can get and enjoy it, even if it is only for a day.
1 comment:
I am with you on that. I loved going tubing every winter!! Sigh...But at least there was a snowman or two in my backyard. But still not the same thing!
Post a Comment